Certify and Publish Your Skill
Before you can publish your skill in the Amazon Alexa Skills Store, your skill must pass certification testing. The Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) includes guidelines and tools to certify and publish skills.
For Smart Home skills and devices, Amazon has additional certification programs to establish your product's compatibility with Alexa.
Skill certification guidelines
The following additional resources help you learn about certifying an Alexa skill.
Concepts and procedures
- Test and Submit Your Skill for Certification
- Smart Home Skill Publishing Guide
- In-Skill Purchase Certification Guide
- Flash Briefing Skill Certification Checklist
- Certification Guide for List Skills
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Skill Certification
- Certification Tips for Alexa Kid Skills
- Tips for Creating Certifiable Example Phrases for Your Alexa Skill
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Smart Home Skill Certification
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Flash Briefing Skill Certification
- Big Nerd Ranch Series: Developing Alexa Skills Locally with Node.js: Submitting an Alexa Skill for Certification