Use Access Tokens for Account Linking in Your Skill
Note: Sign in to the developer console to build or publish your skill.
After a user successfully enables your skill and links their Amazon account with their account in your service, requests that Alexa sends to your skill include the user's access token (
accessToken). The following pages describe how to add logic to the service for your skill to verify and use this access token.
In this section
- Use Access Tokens in Custom Skills
- Use Access Tokens in Smart Home and Video Skills
- Use Access Tokens in Music Skills
- Quick Reference: Add Account Linking to an Alexa Skill
- Understand Account Linking for Alexa Skills
- Account Linking Concepts for Alexa Skills
Last updated: Jan 19, 2021