Certify and Publish Your Skill
After you design, build, and test your skill, you're ready to certify and publish your skill. To receive certification, your skill must meet requirements for policy, security, functionality, and voice interface and user experience. After your skill passes certification testing, you can publish your skill in the Amazon Alexa Skills Store. The Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) includes guidelines and tools to certify and publish skills.
For smart home skills and devices, Amazon has additional certification programs to establish your product's compatibility with Alexa prior to publishing the skill.
Skill certification guidelines
- Alexa Skill Certification Requirements
- Works with Alexa Certification for Smart Home Skills and Devices
- Certified for Humans
- Smart Home Skill Publishing Guide
Use the following additional resources to help you learn how to certify and publish an Alexa skill.
Concepts and procedures
- Test and Submit Your Skill for Certification
- In-Skill Purchase Certification Guide
- Flash Briefing Skill Certification Checklist
- Certification Guide for List Skills
- Define Skill Store Details and Availability
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Skill Certification
- Certification Tips for Alexa Kid Skills
- Tips for Creating Certifiable Example Phrases for Your Alexa Skill
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Smart Home Skill Certification
- Tips for a Successful Alexa Flash Briefing Skill Certification
- Big Nerd Ranch Series: Developing Alexa Skills Locally with Node.js: Submitting an Alexa Skill for Certification