View Skill Metrics
To help you understand how your users interact with your Alexa skills, Amazon provides a set of tools to generate reports of usage metrics for your skills. To view your skill metrics reports, visit the Analytics page in the Alexa Skills Kit developer console. You're also able to access skill metrics with the Metrics API.
Access the Analytics dashboard
In the developer console, use one of the following methods to access the Analytics page for a skill.
To access the Analytics page from the developer console landing page:
- If you haven’t already, start the developer console.
- From the developer console landing page, click the Skills tab.
- In the list of your skills, select the appropriate skill row.
- Under the ACTIONS column, click Analytics to display the Summary page for that skill:
View the metrics for a skill
To access the Analytics page from the developer console skill page:
- In a skill page that you’re viewing or editing, from the top navigation menu, click Analytics to view the Summary page for that skill:
The metrics available on the Analytics page depend on the category for your skill.
On the Analytics page in the developer console, the following tasks are available:
- Click the language drop-down list in the upper left to switch between language models, or choose All to see combined metrics for all language models for your skill.
- Click the Jump to analytics for drop-down list in the upper right to go directly to the Analytics page for a different skill in your account.
- Click the Skill Stage drop-down list to switch between development and live versions of the skill.
- Click the Time Interval (UTC) controls buttons to change the time range.
- Click the Aggregation Period drop-down list to aggregate on different time periods, for example, to show average data every X period for latency).
The developer console: