Getting Started with App Submission
This page provides an introduction to submitting apps to the Amazon Appstore. Before you can submit an app, register for a free developer account.
- Submit an Android App
- Submit a Web App
- Sell Mac & PC Games and Software
- International Distribution
- Amazon Appstore Documentation
Submit an Android App
If you're submitting an Android app, see the following topics to get started:
- Review the Amazon Appstore Presubmission Checklist, and make sure that your app meets the specified requirements and guidelines.
- Pre-test your app, and see if it passes. Address any failures before submitting your app.
- Follow the instructions in Submitting Apps to the Amazon Appstore to submit your app.
Submit a Web App
If you're submitting an HTML5 web app, see the following topics:
Sell Mac & PC Games and Software
In addition to HTML5 mobile apps and mobile apps for Android (including Kindle Fire), you can submit your PC and Mac digital software and video games to be sold on Amazon. Read this blog post and the PC and Mac Software FAQs to find out more.
Amazon Appstore Documentation
If you have any questions about submitting your app to the Amazon Appstore, see the following documentation topics for help: