Amazon GameOn Overview
Amazon GameOn allows developers to host in-game events where customers can compete for bragging rights and prizes.
Developers can use GameOn APIs to host leaderboards, multi-round competitions, and leagues in any of the countries/regions where AWS exists, and on any operating system, device, surface, or screen size.
GameOn allows developers to:
- create competitions using the GameOn Console
- enable end-users to create competitions in-game
- award in-game prizes and real-world prizes (US only)
- use the entry requirements service to filter the players that can join a competition
- create and manage team competitions
Learn more in GameOn Features.
The major components of GameOn include:
Game API: Use the Game API to integrate GameOn competitions into your games.
Admin API: This API provides all of the same capabilities as the GameOn Console.
This guide outlines the architecture and APIs required to enable GameOn competitions in your games. To get started:
- Request API Key.
- Integrate GameOn API into your game.