Amazon GameOn Overview
Amazon GameOn allows developers to host in-game events where customers can compete for bragging rights and prizes.
Developers can use GameOn APIs to host leaderboards, multi-round competitions, and leagues in any of the countries/regions where AWS exists, and on any operating system, device, surface, or screen size.
GameOn allows developers to:
- create competitions using the admin console
- enable end-users to create competitions in-game
- award in-game prizes and real-world prizes (US only)
- use the entry requirements service to filter the players that can join a competition
Learn more about GameOn Features.
The major components of GameOn include:
Game API: The Game API enables developers to integrate GameOn competitions into their games.
Admin Console: The Administration Console allows developers to perform management and administration for their tournaments.
Admin API: This API provides all of the same capabilities as the Admin Console.
This guide outlines the architecture and APIs required to enable GameOn competitions in your games. To get started:
- Request API Key.
- Integrate GameOn API into your game.
- Contact Amazon to schedule your first competition for internal testing.