Run the Sample App
To run the sample application, import the sample into an AndroidStudio workspace.
- Download SampleLoginWithAmazonAppForAndroid-src.zip and extract the files to a directory on your hard drive.
- Start Android Studio and select Open an existing Android Studio project.
- Browse to the SampleLoginWithAmazonApp directory obtained after extracting the downloaded zip file in Step 1.
- From the Build menu, click Make Project, and wait for the project to finish building.
- From the Run menu, click Run and then click the SampleLoginWithAmazonApp.
- Select the emulator or connected Android device and click Run.