Testing and Certification Overview
Before you can sell your Alexa Connect Kit (ACK)-based devices, you must certify them with Works with Alexa (WWA) and Amazon Frustration-Free Setup (FFS). Use the following certification guidelines to help you through this process.
Product development guidelines
Phase 4: Testing and certification
In this phase, you test your device and your Alexa integrations. After you complete testing, you submit your product for certification. You must certify all ACK-based devices with WWA and FFS.
If your ACK-based device is using the Dash Replenishment or Alexa Smart Energy features, contact your ACK representative for additional certification instructions.
- Test your devices with a group of users. Make sure that your device works as intended and includes all the features you outlined in the previous phases. Complete these tests before you submit your devices for certification.
- Complete self-testing of the required WWA and FFS test-cases for your device.
- Submit your product for Works with Alexa and FFS certifications. For more details about certification, see Apply for Works with Alexa Certification.
- Your product successfully passes FFS and WWA certification.
In this section
- ACK Certification — The steps you must follow to certify your ACK-based device with WWA and FFS.