Simple Sign-in (SSI) business metric reports are available to download in the Reporting tab in the Developer Console. For more information about the reports, see Simple Sign-in Reports.
The report provides the following SSI customer engagement metrics:
- When a customer opts in to account linking.
- When a customer chooses to sign in using a previously linked account during a subsequent sign-in attempt.
SSI events tracking
Amazon internally triggers the following metrics to measure the usage and customer adoption of the SSI feature in your app.
- ENABLE_SSI: This event is published when a customer opts in to account linking.
- CONSENT_DENIED: This event occurs when a customer opts out of account linking.
Additionally, you must integrate with the
recordMetricEvent() API to gather the following metrics that provide further insights into the business value and impact of integrating with SSI.
- LOGIN_SUCCESS: This event is published when a user is able to successfully sign in to the app using a previously linked account.
- LOGIN_FAILURE: This event occurs when a login failure occurs for a user while trying to sign in to the app using a previously linked account.
- MANUAL_SIGNIN_SELECTED: This event occurs when a customer chooses to manually sign in during a subsequent sign-in attempt, ignoring the previously linked account.
This event is not available in the business metrics report.
Last updated: Mar 13, 2023