Check this page regularly for new features and updates.
API Version 2
January 7, 2021
- Shipping address and phone number sign-in scopes - request access to buyer shipping address and phone number at sign-in
October 16, 2020
- One-time additional payment button integration - one-time checkout flow where the buyer will complete checkout on an Amazon Pay hosted page after clicking on the Amazon Pay button
July 13, 2020
- Recurring payments - request a recurring Charge Permission object at the end of checkout to charge the buyer for recurring payments
- Multiple authorizations - support for multiple payment authorizations per one-time Charge Permission object
June 29, 2020
- Amazon Sign-In - Provide buyer with a sign-in only experience.
May 29, 2020
- Alternative button colors - set the Amazon Pay button color using
May 6, 2020
- API contract updates - see Version 2 migration guide for more information.
- Chargeback IPN - Chargeback events now trigger Instant Payment Notifications (IPNs).
- Complete Checkout Session API - confirm that the buyer has successfully redirected back to
checkoutResultReturnUrland finalize the
createCheckoutSessionConfigparameter - specify Checkout Session values in button parameter.
API Version 1
December 1, 2021
April 13, 2020
- API throttling limits - service throttling limits are enabled to protect Amazon Pay services from spike traffic.
- Integration Central - create API keys and access credentials in Seller Central.
March 4, 2020
- Multi-currency integration - charge the buyer using a different currency. Only available for merchants who have registered in the EU or UK.
February 18, 2020
- Shipping address restriction - apply shipping restriction to the buyer's Amazon address book to prevent selection of unsupported address.
productType- offer checkout using only the buyer's Amazon Wallet if shipping details are not needed.