Web Player Requirements
The video skill's web player opens in a web browser and supports the following codecs, formats, and standards:
- MP4 H.264
- Widevine DRM Level 1
- Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
- Media Source Extensions (MSE)
- MP4 with AAC
- WebM with Vorbis
- WebM with Opus
- AAC-LC is supported, but AAC-SBR is not. Media should follow the audio specifications defined for chromium to ensure proper playback. More information on chromium can be found in Audio/Video in the Chromium Projects site.
Image Asset Requirements
- Aspect ratio: 16/9, +/- 0.05
- Minimum size: 512px wide x 288px high
- Maximum size: 1280px wide x 720px high
The Background image appears on Video Home screen (say "Alexa, go to Video Home" to view this screen). Video Home shows the various video skills represented by Background images.
- Minimum size: 48px wide x 48px high
- Maximum size: 200px wide x 200px high
The Logo image appears in the upper-right corner on search and browse templates (say "Alexa, Open Prime Video" to open the category template). Consider using a transparent background in your Logo image.