You spoke and we listened. We are excited to announce the launch of the Amazon Mobile Ad Network (AMAN) Adapter for MoPub. If you use MoPub to manage your ad monetization, it is now easier to add the Amazon Mobile Ad Network (AMAN) to your portfolio. This is a custom adapter that is solely supported by Amazon. Please contact Amazon for any questions.
Increase Ad Monetization Using Mediation
A great way to increase your ad earning is to partner with multiple ad networks. Ad mediation services such as MoPub help you request ads from networks that provide the highest eCPM (earning per thousand impressions) to maximize your earning, and the new adaptor builds compatibility between the AMAN SDK and the MoPub SDK. AMAN serves displaying ads to iOS and Android apps in the US, EU and Japan. See how these developers increased their ad earning using AMAN.
- Create a free Amazon developer account and generate an Application Key.
- Integrate the AMAN iOS SDK and the MoPub Adapter or the Android SDK and the MoPub Adapter in your app.
- In the MoPub interface, go to the “Networks” navigation and add AMAN as a “Custom Native Network”.
4. Specify the “Custom Event Class” and the “Custom Event Class Data”. Don’t forget to add your App Key
5. Send ad requests to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network.
Learn more about the Amazon Mobile Ad Network or get in touch with the team.