Policies for Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living
Note: Sign in to the developer console to build or publish your skill.
When integrating with Alexa Smart Properties in senior living, you must adhere to the following requirements.
Note: These guidelines may change over time as additional functionality is made available in the Alexa Smart Properties in senior living subscription.
Properties located in Canada
For properties located in Canada, if you are a public sector organization within the meaning of Canadian law or regulation, you may not subscribe to any Alexa Smart Properties services without Amazon's prior written approval, and may be subject to additional requirements. For details, reach out to your Alexa Smart Properties business development contact.
Properties located in Quebec
For properties located in Quebec, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Set the locale for the devices in the property to the fr-CA locale or en-CA/fr-CA language pair to comply with Quebec province regulations.
- Provide in-room collateral in both English and French.
- About Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living
- Get Started with Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living APIs
- Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living Device Purchase and Setup
- Manage Skills in Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living
Last updated: Aug 02, 2022