Get Started with the Development Kit for ACK
The Development Kit for Alexa Connect Kit (ACK) comes with a development board with an integrated ACK module. Use the Development Kit for ACK and the ACK collection of tools, managed services, and ACK Device SDK to develop Alexa-connected products.
Use this guide to set up and register a development device with Alexa. After you finish it, you can run a sample app on your development device and control a smart light with the Alexa app.
A development kit for ACK. If you don't have one yet, see Get the ACK Development Kit.
This guide walks you through the following steps:
- Step 1: Learn about the Development Kit Components
- Step 2: Physically Connect the Boards
- Step 3: Set up your Environment
- Step 4: Upload Code to the Arduino Zero
- Step 5: Register your Device
- Step 6: Control the Smart Light
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: May 14, 2021