Changes to Mobile Ad Network Program Participation Requirements posted August 31, 2015
We have made a few changes to our Mobile Ad Network Program Participation Requirements. We’ve included examples of these changes below. This list is not exhaustive, so please review the updated requirements carefully.
- Clarifying that the name of an app must be suitable for the app to be part of the Amazon Mobile Ad Network.
- Clarifying that unsuitable apps include apps that invade another’s privacy, or are threatening, abusive or harassing.
- Clarifying that unsuitable apps includes apps that promote or undertake harmful activities or substances.
- Prohibiting you from sending us an ad request from an app directed toward children, or if you know the user is under 13 years of age.
- Prohibiting you from redirecting the landing page of an ad.