Taking your integration live
We recommend that you thoroughly test your integration with Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon in a test environment before taking your integration live. For more information, see Testing your integration in the Sandbox environment.
After successfully testing the integration, release to production and go live by switching the following URLs from the Sandbox environment to the Production environment:
Amazon MWS endpoint
From Sandbox https://mws.amazonservices.com/OffAmazonPayments_Sandbox/2013-01-01
To Production https://mws.amazonservices.com/OffAmazonPayments/2013-01-01
In the header of each web page where you have added an Amazon Pay button, update the source for the Widgets.js file:
From Sandbox https://static-na.payments-amazon.com/OffAmazonPayments/us/sandbox/js/Widgets.js
To Production https://static-na.payments-amazon.com/OffAmazonPayments/us/js/Widgets.js
Login API endpoint
From Sandbox https://api.sandbox.amazon.com
To Production https://api.amazon.com
Profile API endpoint
From Sandbox https://api.sandbox.amazon.com/user/profile
To Production https://api.amazon.com/user/profile
URLs for Amazon Pay application access list
- Login to Seller Central and select Integration > Integration Central from the navigation bar on the top-left side
- Under the Manage client ID/store ID(s) section, click on View client ID/store ID(s)
- Choose your Amazon Pay application from the App or store name dropdown, and click Edit on the right hand side to add/edit your URLs
- Click Save changes when done
Instant Payment Notification endpoints
If you have set up Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages, add the IPN Production endpoints in Seller Central.
- Sign in to Seller Central, and then choose Production View.
- Click Settings, click Integration Settings, and then click Edit.
- In the Merchant URL textbox, enter your IPN Production endpoint, and then click Update.