The benefits of using the Login with Amazon SDK for iOS impact you as well as your customers.
- Get started with ease: The instructions below will walk you through using the SDK APIs to integrate Login with Amazon to your iOS app as quickly as possible.
- Let Amazon do the heavy lifting: The SDK APIs handle the entire login flow, from validating login credentials to redirecting your customers back to your app, so you don't have to.
- Provide your customers with the best login experience: The SDK automatically displays the login and consent screens as best suited for your customers, based on the iOS device they use to access your app (learn more).
The Login with Amazon SDK for iOS is provided by Amazon to help you add Login with Amazon to your iOS application. The SDK is intended to be used with the Xcode development environment. The SDK supports apps running on iOS 7.0 and later using ARMv7, ARMv7s, ARM64, i386, and x86_64.
You can install Xcode from https://developer.apple.com/xcode.
Once Xcode is installed, you can use the Getting Started steps below to integrate with Login with Amazon.
Upgrade your Login with Amazon SDK for iOS
Use these instructions to quickly upgrade an older version of the Login with Amazon SDK for iOS to the current version (3.x).
These topics will show you how to add Login with Amazon to your iOS app. After completing these steps you should have a working Login with Amazon button in your app to allow users to log in with their Amazon credentials.
- Install the Login with Amazon SDK for iOS
- Run the Sample App
- Register with Login with Amazon
- Create a Login with Amazon Project
- Add a Login with Amazon Button to Your App
- Use the SDK for iOS APIs
- Integrate with Your Existing Account System
Understanding Login with Amazon
These topics show how Login with Amazon uses access tokens to allow apps to login customers and access their customer profiles.