About Alexa Smart Properties in Senior Living
The Alexa Smart Properties in senior living subscription gives you access to the following Alexa features and capabilities.
- Audio Calling to Alexa devices and up to 10 external phone numbers
- Video Calling to Alexa devices
- Inbound Calling from external contacts who have been granted permission - See Inbound Calling
- Notifications and Announcements
- Smart Device Discovery and Control using voice
- Bluetooth Device Discovery and Connectivity using voice
- Alarms, Reminders, Timers and To Do Lists
- Daily Briefing and Information
- Do Not Disturb Mode using voice
- Accessibility Settings on devices with screen via voice
Following capabilities are blocked or not allowed in the Senior Living subscription:
- Settings on devices with screen
To enable the Alexa Smart Properties for hospitality subscription for your property, use the Skill Management API with the skill ID from the following list.
- About Alexa Smart Properties
- Get Started with Alexa Smart Properties APIs
- Manage Properties and Rooms
- Alexa Smart Properties Device Purchase and Setup
- Manage Skills in Alexa Smart Properties
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: Nov 28, 2023