The Amazon Mobile Ads API is an in-app display advertising API that offers:
- Monetization opportunity with great eCPM
- High-quality ads from Amazon and brand advertisers
- Easy integration and revenue tracking through a single portal
- Distribution at scale through Amazon and other Android stores
How to Get Started
- Sign in to your Distribution Portal account. If you do not already have one, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Submit your payment and tax information. (Skip this step if you have already submitted this information)
- Get an Application Key by clicking on your app under My Apps or adding a new app.
- Download and integrate the Amazon Mobile Ads API. Submit your app for approval.
The Amazon Mobile Ads API serves ads to U.S. users and works with mobile apps on Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, and Anrdoid phone and tablets. Apps that use the Amazon Mobile Ads API may be distributed through any Android store as long as they are also distributed through Amazon.
Success Stories Using the Amazon Mobile Ads API
"The $2.87 eCPM we saw through Amazon far exceeded our expectation. Now we're racing to get Amazon integrated in all of our apps across all Android stores."
-- Mahesh Khambadkone, Co-Founder (click here for full story)
"We switched to Amazon from another major ad network and have seen revenue lift of 20%. Now, I call Amazon first, then another network, so my overall revenue increased 250%. The results from Amazon have greatly exceeded our expectations"
-- James Farrier, Founder (Simple-List Free)
"We decided to try Amazon's ads because out overall revenue and eCPM was low on tablets when we were using another network. We initially integrated the Amazon Mobile Ads API in one of our apps distributed through Amazon since the majority of our users there are on Kindle Fire devices. Our effort has paid off! We saw eCPM jump 300% and our revenue doubled even through fill rate was lower at the beginning. Now we have the Mobile Ads API integrated in all our free apps distributed through Amazon."
--Anatoly Lubarsky, Founder (Baby Adopter)