Report AVS Device SDK Issues
If you find a bug in the Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Device SDK source code or a mistake in the documentation, submit an issue by using the issue tracker.
Before opening a new issue
- Look through the open issues to make sure it's not a duplicate.
- Complete the steps in the issue reporting guide.
- Provide the following information.
- Overview - provide a brief, but complete, overview of the issue you're encountering.
- OS and build - your operating system and build.
- Logs - can you spot the issue in your logs?
- Related issues - does a similar issue exist (open or closed)?
Pull requests or community contributed bug fixes aren't accepted at this point in time.
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: Sep 28, 2022