About Managing Subscriptions in Alexa Smart Properties Core
Once you have created a unit under your organization (e.g. representing your property), you can assign a subscription to it so that all endpoints in units created under the property can get intended features, experiences and policies. Each subscription is a pre-defined skill. To enable the core subscription for your property, use the Skill Management API with the core skill ID from list below. Note that, subscriptions can only be enabled on level-one (L1) unit i.e. direct child unit of organization. We refer to this level-one unit as property in the rest of the documentation. No further hierarchy can be created under a property until a subscription has been enabled on the property. You can enable any of the available subscriptions for the properties in your organization. Any given property can only have one subscription associated with it at a given time. Any units you create under the property going forward will automatically have the subscription applied to them. If you wish to remove all subscriptions, please work with your Alexa Smart Properties contact for next steps.
Core : "amzn1.ask.skill.b4ca54a9-5e5f-4c60-93a0-d4cbd48640f2"
Prior to subscription enablement, you can perform following actions on the property unit.
"Alexa.Unit.Update" "Alexa.Unit.Delete" "Alexa.Unit.Read" "Alexa.Unit.ListChildren" "Alexa.Skill.CreateEnablement" "Alexa.Role.GetRole" "Alexa.Role.AssignRole" "Alexa.Role.RevokeRole" "Alexa.Role.DeleteRole" "Alexa.Role.ListAssignmentsForRole" "Alexa.Role.ListAssignmentsForPrincipal" "Alexa.Skill.GetEnablements" "Alexa.Skill.GetEnablement"
Alexa Smart Properties core subscription gives you access to the following Alexa features and capabilities.
- Audio Calling to Alexa devices and up to 10 external phone numbers
- Music, along with Explicit Lyrics Filtering
- Notifications and Announcements
- Smart Device Discovery and Control using voice
- Bluetooth Device Discovery and Connectivity using voice
- Alarms and Timers
- Daily Briefing and Information
- Do Not Disturb Mode using voice
- Accessibility Settings on devices with screen via voice
Following capabilities are blocked or not allowed in the core subscription:
- Settings on devices with screen
- About Alexa Smart Properties core
- Get Started with Alexa Smart Properties Core APIs
- Manage Properties and Rooms
- Alexa Smart Properties Core Device Purchase and Setup
- Manage Skills in Alexa Smart Properties Core
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: May 06, 2023