FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) provide answers to potential questions that developers may ask about the Moments product or integration of the API.
- Q: Are all Amazon Appstore developers eligible to use Moments campaigns?
- Moments supports developers from all countries except South Africa, Albania, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Switzerland. Moments support also excludes developers from countries on the US embargo list.
- Q: Does my app need to be published in the Amazon Appstore to use Moments?
No, Moments is a cross-platform service that works on any technology for which you have an HTTPS connection. Examples include iOS, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Web, Smart TVs, Streaming Players, and Gaming Consoles
- Q: Who does the customer contact if their product isn't delivered?
Your customer can contact Amazon customer support.
- Q: What data can I retrieve via the rewards API?
- You can retrieve a text description and image URL for the reward, and the number of rewards that remain available. For details, see Rewards API and Rewards API Endpoints.
- Q: How do I find out the number of redemptions that my customers made?
- Moments is a cost per action (CPA) pricing model, so we can provide the number of completed actions. We cannot share reward-redemptions data because we consider that to be customer private data.