Works with Alexa Badge Requirements
Works with Alexa (WWA) badges are for products intended to be sold on the Amazon retail website. To receive a WWA badge, your product must meet the following requirements.
Review the product requirements before you apply for the WWA badge.
- Your product has an Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
For details about how to sign up to sell on the Amazon retail website, see Become an Amazon seller. After you have a Seller ID, you can add a new product to the store. Amazon assigns an ASIN to each individual product.
- The ASIN is available on the Amazon retail website, in the marketplace requested, and can't be unavailable, invalid, or suppressed.
- The model number for the ASIN must match the product model number listed on the ASIN detail page.
- If your product connects to Alexa with a hub, the hub ASIN must be the same as the hub tested during WWA certification.
- If your product has an Alexa skill, the skill is available in the Amazon Alexa skill store, in the marketplace requested, and can't be unavailable, invalid, or suppressed.
If your product doesn't meet these requirements, Amazon will reject your badge request. You must correct the issues and resubmit your product for certification. For submission instructions, see Submit your product for certification.