Buyer-facing email content that you can provide
Amazon sends an email to buyers in the following situations:
- When a Billing Agreement object is confirmed
- Any time when an Order Reference object is confirmed (this email is suppressed when the Order Reference is created using a billing agreement)
- Any time funds are captured
- Any time a refund is issued
- Any time a payment method is changed
- Any time the address is changed
- Any time you or the buyer close the billing agreement
Amazon supplies most of the content for the emails, but you can provide several elements within the body of the message. The following table lists the buyer-facing email content that you can define based on account settings and API operation parameters:
|Seller customer service email address||Specified when you set up your Amazon seller account or from the Seller Central Settings tab under Account Info.|
|Seller customer service phone number||Specified when you set up your Amazon seller account or from the Seller Central Settings tab under Account Info.|
|Seller store name||Specified when you set up your Amazon seller account or from the Seller Central Settings tab under Account Info. Can be overridden in the SetBillingAgreementDetails operation with the StoreName parameter.|
|Seller identifier for the billing agreement||Specified in the SetBillingAgreementDetails operation with the SellerBillingAgreementId parameter.|
Specified in the SetBillingAgreementDetails operation with the SellerNote parameter for the Payment Method Setup Notification.
Specified in the AuthorizeOnBillingAgreement operation or Capture operation with the SellerCaptureNote parameter for the Charge Notification.
Specified in the Refund operation with the SellerRefundNote parameter for the Refund Notification.