We’re excited to announce the availability of Fire TV ads (beta), a self-service display advertising solution for Fire TV. Now you can quickly create campaigns that promote apps to relevant audiences who are browsing content on Fire TV.
Available now for Fire TV app developers
App developers can leverage Fire TV ads to increase brand awareness and help drive app installs. Plus, advertisers can experience the following benefits.
1. Get your content discovered: Sponsored tiles appear right on the Fire TV home screen, helping engage customers while they’re browsing streaming TV content.
2. Create campaigns quickly: Build your ad campaign in just a few minutes. Ad creatives are automatically generated using the image already associated with your app or content, so you don't need to create your own.
3. Reach new streaming audiences: With interest-based targeting, your ads are shown based on genre or app interest, connecting you with customers who are looking for content like yours.
4. Manage campaigns for optimal performance: Manage your campaigns and receive instant performance reports. Campaign metrics are available immediately, allowing you to gain insights into what’s driving viewers to your content. View impressions, clicks, click-through rates, app installs, and much more, all within one easy-to-use campaign dashboard.
5. Pay only for clicks: Fire TV ads are cost-per-click, so you pay only when viewers click your ads. Choose your own bids and budgets, and pause or start your campaign at any time to align with your spending goals.
Learn more about campaign performance with one of our case studies, or create your first Fire TV campaign today.
Technical Documentation: Fire TV Self-Service Advertising