Deleting an API key pair
Amazon Pay recommends deleting a public/private key pair if it isn’t actively used or if you suspect someone had unauthorized access to your private key.
- Navigate to Amazon Pay Integration Central: US, EU, JP.
- Identify as a “Self-developed” integration
- Select “Self-developed” option from the drop-down menu
- Use the default “One-time Payments, Single Authorization” payment type setting
- Click on the “Get instructions” button
- Delete the public/private key pair
- Navigate to the “API keys” section
- Find the key you want to delete using the name of the key pair or Public Key ID
- Click on “Manage” and then “Delete keys”
- Read the instructions carefully. By disabling the API access keys, you are confirming that any service using these credentials will no longer be able to make API calls
- Type "DELETE" in the text field and click on the “Delete keys” button to permanently delete the keys. This is not a reversible action and any services using the deleted keys will no longer be able to communicate with Amazon Pay