Configure Permissions for Customer Information in Your Skill
In the Build > Permissions page of the developer console, you can configure your skill to request permissions from the customer to obtain specific personal information. The customer is not asked to grant these permissions until the skill requires them. Currently, the available permissions are Device Address, Lists Read, and Lists Write.
To obtain customer contact information from the customer's Amazon account, see Request Customer Contact Information for Use in Your Skill.
For more information about Device Address permissions, see Enhance Your Skills with Address Information.
For more information about Lists Read and Lists Write permissions, see Access the Alexa Shopping and To-Do Lists.
Request particular permissions in your skill only when these permissions are required to support the features and services provided by your skill. You must use any personal information you request only as permitted by the user and in accordance with your privacy notice and applicable law.
See all coding topics:
- Handling Requests Sent by Alexa
- Including a Card in Your Skill's Response
- Implementing the Built-in Intents
- Understand Account Linking
- Use Customer Information in Your Skill
- Define Skill Store Details and Availability
- JSON Interface Reference for Custom Skills
- Custom Skill Java Library Reference
- Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) Reference