Obtaining profile information
To create a local account for your buyer, you can obtain the buyer's profile information from their Amazon account by submitting an access token and a method for handling the profile information that is returned.
The procedure is language-dependent:
- For Java, see Get Login Profile API.
- For PHP, see Obtain profile information (getUserInfo method).
- For Ruby, see Get Login Profile API.
- For C#, see Obtain profile information (GetUserInfo method).
- For Python, no code sample exists, but see the get_login_profile method in the Amazon Pay Python SDK.
- Obtain Customer Profile Information in Login with Amazon for Websites documentation
- Obtain profile information in the Login with Amazon Getting Started Guide for Websites
- Step 3: Add a button widget
- Access tokens