Configure Permissions for Customer Information in Your Skill
In the Permissions section of the Amazon Developer Portal, the skill developer can choose to make their skill have the ability to request permissions to obtain specific personal information from the customer. The customer is not asked to grant these permissions until the skill requires them. Currently, the available permissions are Device Address, Lists Read, and Lists Write.
For more information about Device Address permissions, see Enhance Your Skills with Address Information.
For more information about Lists Read and Lists Write permissions, see Access the Alexa Shopping and To-Do Lists.
See all coding topics:
- Handling Requests Sent by Alexa
- Including a Card in Your Skill’s Response
- Implementing the Built-in Intents
- Linking an Alexa User with a User in Your System
- Use Customer Information in Your Skill
- Define Skill Metadata