- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of MoPub nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- To expedite the approval of your app in Amazon’s store, please provide specific use cases for us to evaluate the integration of the Amazon Mobile Ads API before submitting your app. Please include locations where your ad placements can be found within your app, ad sizes, and any relevant information to help us review your app.
- If your app update does not affect ad functionality, please indicate that there are no changes to the ad functionality.
- If your app update entails an addition of or update to ad functionality, please include details on the new ad placements, such as location, ad sizes, and any relevant information to help us review your app.
- You can cancel your app submission while your app is in SUBMITTED status by clicking the Cancel review button.
- Once the status of the app changes from SUBMITTED to REVIEW, you can no longer make any changes to your app.
- If we encounter an issue with your app, your app status will change to PENDING, and you will be messaged with an explanation of the issue encountered and additional information as appropriate. We will suspend additional testing until the issue is resolved, i.e. you submit an updated version of the app.
- Once your app has been approved for publication, the status will change to APPROVED and your app will be live in Amazon’s store.
Fig. 1: Diagram of the submission process
The Amazon Mobile Ads API can be used with apps that are distributed through any Android distribution platform. However, an app using the Amazon Mobile Ads API must be distributed through the Amazon Mobile Ad Distribution Program before it can be distributed through any other Android platform. Therefore, we recommend submitting your apps for approval through the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Portal before submitting them to other platforms.