Submitting your Android app or game on the Amazon Appstore is easy, with 75% of existing apps and games we've tested requiring no changes before going live. Give your app a test run now. Find out whether it has any of the most common issues that can block publication on the Amazon Appstore.
What You'll Find Out
The test analyzes your Android app's code and manifest and lets you know:
- If you are using software libraries that might prevent your app from being compatible with the Amazon Appstore, and what to use instead.
- If your app has features that are not supported by certain devices and how to handle this.
- If there are issues with how you are using Amazon APIs, along with the relevant documentation to help.
How It Works
- Begin the upload process by dragging and dropping your Android application package file (the APK) into the upload box, or by browsing and choosing the APK to test.
- Once your APK is uploaded, testing begins, and you start to see any issues we find.
- Receive the test results, along with support documentation if you do need to make changes. (You can save the test results if you are logged in as a registered user of this site.)
- Submit your app to the Amazon Appstore directly from the test results page.