Limited Time Offer:
Double global iOS ad earnings in August
Send the first ad request from qualifying apps* between June 13th and August 31th, 2016 to double your global iOS earnings from the Amazon Mobile Ad Network in August. All qualifying banner and interstitial impressions* served on iOS devices in all supported markets (US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Japan) will be matched up to $10,000 per developer. See Terms and Conditions below for details.
* Existing apps already sending ad requests do not qualify. Apps that integrate the Amazon Mobile Ad Network SDK for the first time are eligible for the offer. Developers working with an Amazon Mobile Ad Network Account Manager do not qualify.
- Create a free account if you don't already have one. Complete the payment registration and the Service Tax Identity Interview so you can receive payments.
- Obtain an Application Key and integrate the Amazon Mobile Ad Network iOS SDK in to your app.
- Submit your app to the iTunes store.
- Send the first ad request on or after June.
- See your iOS earnings doubled on the Mobile Ads Performance Reports.
See how other developers have successfully increased their earnings with the Amazon Mobile Ad Network. (of course, your results may vary):
Q: I am a new developer to the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Program. Will I qualify for the offer?
A: If you are a new developer creating a new account or an existing developer using your existing account, and meet the terms and conditions of the offer listed below, you will qualify for this offer.
Q: I have apps that have sent ad requests in the past or are sending ad requests using the Amazon Mobile Ad Network SDK. Will I qualify for the offer?
A: Your apps that are already sending ad requests to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network will not qualify. If you have other iOS apps that meet the terms and conditions of the offer listed below, you will qualify for this offer.
Q: I have apps that are integrated with the Amazon Mobile Ad Network SDK that have never sent an ad request in the past. Will I qualify for the offer?
A: If your app meets the terms and conditions and is a qualified app, you will qualify for this offer.
Q: I have many apps. Can multiple apps from a single developer qualify for the offer?
A: Yes, as long as the apps meet the definition of a qualified app, as described below in the terms and conditions.
Q: What happens after my app(s)’ earning reaches the $10,000 cap?
A: You will continue to make ad earnings. If you make $5,000 in ad earnings in August from your qualified apps, you will receive an additional $5,000 in promotional earnings. If you make $10,000 in ad earnings from your qualified apps, you will receive an additional $10,000 in promotional earnings. If you make $15,000 in ad earnings from your qualified apps, you will receive an additional $10,000 in promotional earnings.
Q: What ad formats will the offer apply to?
A: The offer applies to both banners and interstitials.
Q: How can I confirm that my app qualifies for the offer?
A: You can go to the Mobile Ads Performance Report and select ‘iOS Phone’ and ‘iOS Tablet’ under the devices. The eCPM and earnings on your qualifying app(s) will appear doubled.
Q: Can I resubmit my app during the offer period?
A: Yes, you can update your app as many time as you wish during the offer period.
Q: How will I get paid?
A: Earnings from the offer will be paid based on the regular ad earning payment schedule and payment method. Make sure to submit your Payment Information and complete the Service Tax Identity to show ads and to receive payments.
Q: What happens to the earnings after the offer period?
A: Your app will earn based on the advertising campaign mix and your app performance (iOS earnings will not be doubled). See these case studies for sample earnings from the Amazon Mobile Ad Network.
Q: Who should I contact if I have any questions?
A: Please submit any questions through the Contact Us Support link.
Q: How can I get in touch with the business team about working together?
A: If you have more than 50M monthly ad requests and would like to get in touch with the Amazon Mobile Ad Network team about partnerships, please contact us through this form.
· As a promotion for serving mobile ads through the Amazon Mobile Ad Network and subject to all of the terms set forth below and in the , Amazon will pay the Registered Developer of a Qualifying App Ad Earnings and Promotional Earnings for Qualifying Impression shown during the Offer Period.
· As used herein,
- “Amazon” means Amazon Digital Services, Inc., Amazon Europe Core S.à.r.l., Amazon Services International, Inc., and their affiliate companies.
- “Ad Earnings” means the amount you earn for displaying Qualified Impressions in your Qualified App.
- “Impression” means the display of an ad to an end user by the Amazon Mobile Ad Network.
- “Offer Period” begins at 12:01 a.m. (UTC) August 1st, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (UTC) August 31st, 2016.
- “Promotional Earnings” means the amount you will receive in addition to your Ad Earnings during the Offer Period. Promotional Earnings will be matched to your Ad Earnings up to $10,000.
- A “Qualifying App” is any mobile app that:
- runs on the iOS operating system,
- meets the , and
- sends its first ad request to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network between and including June 13th and August 31st, 2016. (Apps that have sent ad requests to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network prior to June 13th, 2016 are not Qualifying Apps.),
- ends an ad request to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network during the Offer Period, and
- has not been assigned an account manager by Amazon before the beginning of the Offer Period.
- A “Qualifying Impression” is any Impression that is
- a Qualifying Event under the
- served through a Qualifying App,
- served on the iOS operating system, and
- during the Offer Period.
· New and existing developers who integrate the Amazon Mobile Ad Network SDK and send their first ad request on or after June 13th will qualify.
· There is no limit on the number of Qualifying Apps per developer.
· Amazon reserves the right to modify, cancel or limit this offer at any time in its discretion.
· Neither the Ad Earnings nor the Promotional Earnings will be paid for any ad request in which an Impression is not returned. Amazon reserves the right to limit Impressions returned in response to ad requests from any Qualifying App, in its discretion.
· This offer is void where prohibited.