If you’re considering building a media-based app for Amazon Fire TV, Amazon provides two frameworks to help you accelerate your development: Web App Starter Kit for Fire TV (WASK) and Fire App Builder. In our upcoming webinar, Build and Test Web-based Apps for TV using Amazon Web App Starter Kit, we will share how easy it is to deploy a fully-fledged TV app on Fire TV using WASK.
In this free webinar you will learn:
- How to kick-start your web-based TV app by connecting it to YouTube.
- How to customize the interface and the main features of your app.
- How to test your web app in a browser.
- How to run and test your app on a Fire TV device.
- How to submit your app on the Amazon Appstore to reach millions of customers.
1. Download or clone the WASK Github project.
2. Install the text editor.
3. Install a web browser (for example, Chrome or Firefox). We will use Chrome for the demo.
4. Acquire a YouTube Developer Key.
We are offering two sessions of this webinar on Thursday, February 23, 2017. Sign up today to reserve your spot.