AVS Device SDK Implementation Guides
The Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Device SDK offers advanced features to help you build your Alexa Built-in device.
This page provides information to help you implement optional Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Device SDK features. For code samples and full implementation details, see the AVS Device SDK on GitHub or the AVS Device SDK API references.
The following implementation guides are available:
- Apple Music
- Asset Manager
- Bluetooth on Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth on Ubuntu
- Configurable Client
- Media Players
- AVS Device SDK Interaction Model
- SAMPLE-AES decryption
- Smart Home Endpoints
- Simulated Hardware Security Module
- Video Device Control
- AVS Device SDK Quick Start Guides
- Alexa Voice Service Device SDK Dependencies
- Alexa Voice Service Device SDK Authorization
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: Jul 25, 2022