Get Started for Tournament Players
To join a Twitch tournament from a GameOn game:
- Get a game code from the GameOn Tournament Organizer extension on Twitch.
- Enter the code to join a tournament from the GameOn game.
The code links your GameOn identity with your Twitch Id and User Name. GameOn needs to link accounts only once for a game.
Get a game code from the Twitch extension
- Navigate to the tournament details view for an upcoming tournament or the leaderboard view for an ongoing tournament.
- Click the Get Code button. The extension provides an account-linking code. Use this code in the next step.
Join the Tournament
- Start the GameOn game. Find the tournaments section in the game.
- Enter the code when prompted by the game
- Join the tournament from the listing within the game.
- The code provided by the extension is valid for 45 minutes. If the code becomes invalid, return to the extension to generate a new code.
- You need to link the game to your Twitch account only once for a given device.
- Each code is valid for only one device.
Get a new Twitch code
You can return to the Twitch Extension and create a new code for yourself. You need a new code to play the same tournament on different devices, because each code is valid for only one device. You also need a new code if you re-install the GameOn game.