Are you considering making your Android app available on the Amazon Appstore but aren’t sure what it’s going to take to get your app ready? Here’s some good news, while we know that 75% of the Android apps we’ve tested just work on Amazon Appstore, we now have an easy way for you to find out if your app is part of the other 25% and, better yet, understand what you need to do to get your app ready.
Starting September 27th, we are opening a private beta of a new offering, The Amazon App Testing Service. This service will allow you to test your app before submitting it to the Amazon Appstore, and will give you feedback on what (if anything) you should change. We are looking for developers who are interested in giving the service a try and providing some feedback before we go live. As a participant you will have pre-release access to the test tool, and you can enter your feedback on a short web-form. If you choose to submit tested apps to the Amazon Appstore, we will prioritize your apps in our submission review process.
Interested? Shoot an email to AppTestingServiceemail@example.com and we’ll get you signed up. Easy as that.