Quick Reference: Add Account Linking to an Alexa Skill
The following resources help you implement account linking, which connects the identity or data of the user with a user account in a different system.
Concepts and procedures
- Understand Account Linking – The documentation that describes how to implement and configure account linking in your skill.
- Build an Alexa Smart Home Skill and Backend – A sample smart home skill that uses Login with Amazon (LWA) to configure account linking.
- Beyond the Basics: Best Practices for Adding Account Linking to Your Alexa Skills – An additional list of best practices to help you provide your customers with a seamless account linking experience.
- 10 Tips for Successfully Adding Account Linking to Your Alexa Skill – Some best practices for creating a high-quality account linking experience for your customers.
Videos, podcasts, and webinars
- Developing Alexa Skills - Account Linking – A video that describes how to incorporate account linking into your skill.
- VOD - Alexa Account Linking – A broadcast that describes account linking and how to implement it in your skill.