Submitting Your Fire TV App to the Appstore
After you’ve developed and tested your app, use these resources to prepare your app for submission to the Amazon Appstore.
- Understanding Amazon Appstore Submission: Find general information on the submission process here.
- Test Criteria for Amazon Appstore Apps: When you submit your app or game to the Amazon Appstore, the app must pass tests before it can be published. Use the test criteria on this page as a guide for your own quality assurance testing.
- Pre-Submission Assessment Guide for Amazon Fire TV Apps: When you submit your app or game for the Fire TV platform to the Amazon Appstore, the app must pass tests before it can be published. As you develop your app, use the test criteria in this document as a guide for your own quality assurance testing.
- Image Guidelines for Amazon Appstore Submission: Your app submission includes icons and screen shots. This page describes the guidelines for those media assets.
- Device Filtering and Compatibility: If you’ve developed your app for multiple platforms or devices (for example, for Kindle Fire tablets and for Amazon Fire TV devices), you can provide multiple APK files tailored to support different devices.