With a custom integration, you can add your own button code. The button code allows the payment amount to be passed through a parameter and the transaction to be signed prior to making an API call.
To use the Amazon Pay button in a custom integration, you need to complete the following tasks:
- Register with Amazon Pay. If you have already registered for Amazon Pay, you can proceed on to Step 3 and add an Amazon Pay button to your website.
- Set up an Amazon Pay Sandbox test account.
- Add an Amazon Pay button to your webpage with the custom integration.
- Build and create an Amazon Pay button.
- Specify the parameter values.
- Collect the payment.
- Generate a signature for the payment request.
- Integrate return URL parameters.
- Validate the signature.
- Retrieve the shipping address.
- Test your integration in the Sandbox environment and then switch to Production.
- Collect and manage payments.
Note: You can download code samples and demos that show how to perform an express integration in various languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby) at the Amazon Pay Express Demo.