Alexa Skills Kit SDK for Node.js
The Alexa Skills Kit SDK v2 for Node.js provides programmatic access to Alexa features, where you can use common coding patterns to create rich, interactive experiences for customers. When using the SDK, it remains a simple process to set up an Alexa skill in AWS Lambda and the Alexa Skills Kit, and then publish your skill to the Alexa Skills Store.
The SDK v2 includes an adapter that simplifies migrating existing Alexa skills from the SDK v1 by offering backwards compatibility with SDK v1 interfaces. With the adapter, you can extend existing Alexa skills with v2-style request handlers while updating existing handlers at your own pace. For new skills, make sure to start with the SDK v2 to take advantage of the v2 features.
Resources and Documentation
- Open the GitHub repository for the SDK v2 for Node.js
- Learn how to get started with the SDK v2 for Node.js
- Migrate your skill from the SDK v1 to v2
- Report issues with the SDK v2 for Node.js
- Request and vote for Alexa features