Quick Reference: Sell Products in Your Alexa Skill
The following resources help you sell products in your skill.
Concepts and procedures
- In-Skill Purchasing Overview – The documentation for how to create and publish in-skill products in a custom skill.
- Amazon Pay for Alexa Skills Overview – The documentation for Amazon Pay for Alexa Skills, which uses Amazon's voice purchasing flow to sell physical goods or services using the payment information already in the user's Amazon account.
- In-Skill Product Command Reference – The API reference documentation for the Alexa Skills Kit Command Line Interface (ASK CLI) commands for in-skill purchasing.
- Build An Alexa Skill with In-Skill Purchases – A sample skill that demonstrates how to use the in-skill purchase features of Alexa skills by offering different packs of facts behind a purchase, and a subscription to unlock all of the packs at once.
- Understanding the In-Skill Purchasing Experience – The possible pathways that customers can take to make or decline a purchase in a skill and some best practices to create a seamless in-skill purchasing experience.
- How to Build an Alexa Skill with In-Skill Purchasing – A walkthrough of how to use the Alexa Skills Kit Command Line Interface (ASK CLI) to build skills that include one-time purchases and subscriptions.
- 8 Best Practices for Designing Premium Experiences for Alexa Skills – Some best practices for designing a premium experience for your customers.
Videos, podcasts, and webinars
- Make Money with Alexa Skills - An Introduction – A webinar about the different ways that you can make money with your Alexa skills, best practices for creating premium experiences, and how to select the right product to meet your needs.