Quick Reference: Set Up Alexa for Business
The following resources help you learn how to build skills and perform administrative functions for Alexa for Business.
Concepts and procedures
- Understand Alexa for Business – The Alexa Skills Kit technical documentation for how to build skills to use with Alexa devices in your business.
- Alexa for Business Administration Guide – The AWS technical documentation for how to perform administrative tasks for Alexa devices in your business by using the AWS console.
- Build Skills for Conferencing Devices – A page that links to the documentation for APIs that relate to conferencing in an Alexa skill.
- Alexa for Business API Reference – The AWS API reference documentation for the APIs that you use to manage Alexa devices, enroll users, assign skills, and so on.
- Alexa for Business GitHub repository – A repository that holds sample Alexa skill templates for use in enterprise scenarios, such as Alexa for Business.
- Introducing Alexa for Business – An overview of the type of skills that you can create for your organization.
- How to Build Private Alexa Skills with Alexa for Business – A blog post that shows how to create and publish private skills for Alexa for Business using the Alexa Skills Kit Command Line Interface (ASK CLI).
- Delivering Voice-Powered Business Analytics with Alexa for Business – An architectural overview of a low latency, cloud-based business intelligence platform.
Videos, podcasts, and webinars
- Alexa for Business tutorials – Some AWS videos for getting started with Alexa for Business.
- Getting Started with Alexa for Business – A chat with Collin Davis, GM of Alexa for Business, about the origins of the service, what areas the team chose to focus on first, and what companies are building with it today.