Aaron Rubenson, Director, Amazon Appstore, spoke at Open Mobile Summit in London about app monetization last week. You can listen to the recording of the panel, App monetization: From Killer App to Killer Business, where panelists covered topics like:
- Monetization: What's working today and why – from app sales, freemium, virtual goods, subscription, advertising and commerce?
- How big is the app market opportunity?
- How can app publishers build sustainable businesses? Which business models have longevity?
- New tools: Analytics, engagement, recommendation and discovery
Learn more about the panelists by reading their bios on the Open Mobile Summit website.
- Aaron Rubenson, Director, Amazon Appstore for Android
- Raimo Van der Klein, CEO, Layar
- John Loughlin, EVP & GM, Hearst Magazines
- Calvin Carter, President, Bottle Rocket Apps
- Nenad Marovac, Founder and Managing Partner, DN Capital
Or listen to all available recordings from Open Mobile Summit here.